Come join us on Saturday, January 20 2018 from 5:00 – 9:00 PM at WESTSIDE WINES in Redding California, and sample the World-Class, Multi-Award Winning ales from UNIBROUE(Chambly, (QUE) Canada), plus sample great wine, great cider, and artisanal cheeses, while supporting a great charity!
Proceeds will benefit Camp HOPE Shasta. Camp HOPE is the nation’s only evidence based camping and mentoring program offered to children exposed to domestic abuse.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON CAMP HOPE SHASTA, VISIT THEM ON THE WEB:
Basic Package $25.00 per person
Rare Ales Package $40.00 per person
(The cost of your ticket is tax deductible, since Camp HOPE is a registered 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization.)
Each ticket holder will receive the following merchandise from La Brasserie UNIBROUE (valued at $40.00):
- Glossy, Softcover BEER TASTING NOTES Book
- UNIBROUE Portfolio Tool
- Steel Bottle Opener with Engraved UNIBROUE Logo
- 2017 UNIBROUE Recipe Book
- One 6.75 oz. UNIBROUE Logoed Tulip Shaped Taster Glass – (real glass, not plastic)
- One 14.75 oz. UNIBROUE Logoed Tulip Shaped Taster Glass – (real glass, not plastic)
We will also be holding raffles for the following:
- A Gift Basket full of World-Class ales from UNIBROUE, along with a special LA FIN DU MONDE serving tray, and signature UNIBROUE tulip-shaped drinking glasses
- A Gift Basket full of World-Class wines hand picked by Columbia-Pacific Wine Guild’s Wine Sommelier, Alan Koziol
Plus, we’ll be holding a live silent auction for a private, in-home, Beer, Wine, Cider and Cheese tasting event hosted by Belgian Beer Journal’s CEO, Gordon A. Ponce, and Columbia-Pacific Wine Guild’s Master Wine Sommelier, Alan Koziol! Both gentlemen have a combined 65 years of beer, wine, and food sensory evaluation. All proceeds from this silent auction will benefit Camp HOPE Shasta.
1872 Buenaventura Blvd.
Redding, CA 96001
TO PURCHASE TICKETS / RSVP:
Click on our Eventbrite page- Tiny.cc/SipSampleandSupport
(RSVP DEADLINE – Tuesday, January 16, 2018 @ 10:00 PM)
This is an event you can feel good about attending! Your support means so much, your purchase can make a positive difference in a child’s life! We look forward to seeing you there!